The striking ASHA workers have been stopped by the police from going to the protest site. The police arrested all the activists and sent them to the old jail. It is being told that ASHA workers are also protesting in jail.
Bhopal. In Madhya Pradesh, the ASHA workers, who are on strike for their demands, have been stopped by the police from going to the protest site. The police arrested all the activists and sent them to the old jail. It is being told that ASHA workers are also protesting in jail. Let us inform that ASHA workers have sat on the streets demanding the release of the arrested workers. Sitting on the road near JP Hospital in the capital Bhopal, she is staging a sit-in.
It is worth mentioning that hundreds of ASHA workers have demonstrated near 1250. Asha Usha workers are on indefinite strike for the last 20 days for many demands including increase in honorarium, regularization.
these are the demands
- Asha associate should be paid in full for 30 days.
- Petrol allowance of Asha associate should be increased.
- Asha and associate employees should be recognized as government employees.
- A health center should be set up in each village for ASHA workers.
- ASHA workers get pregnant mothers delivered for 9 months, their reward should be increased from Rs 600 to 1200
- Asha associates should be given an honorarium of 15 thousand and ASHA workers 10 thousand per month.
- Urban ASHA and rural ASHA workers should be given equal pay.
note:We are fully participating in India’s fight against corona virus. In this difficult time, while fulfilling our responsibility fully, it is our every effort that only news based on facts should be published. We are also in self-discipline and following all the rules issued by the government is also our first priority.