Thursday, May 6, 2021
HomeGadgetsA sudden fire in the phone kept in the man's bag, burned...

A sudden fire in the phone kept in the man’s bag, burned eyelids; You can also watch this shocking video


(Screen Grab of Credit: South China Morning Post)

A video has been going viral on Twitter in which a phone in a person’s side bag suddenly appears on the road, causing the person’s hair, hands and eyelids to burn.

You must have heard many times when the phone suddenly exploded or caught fire on its own. Now on Twitter, a shocking video is going viral in which while walking on the road, a phone in a person’s side bag suddenly catches fire. Due to the fire, the person’s hair, hands and eyelids got burnt. According to the person, the phone belonged to Samsung, which he bought in 2016. Although according to the tweet of many users, the company is not responsible for the fire, while many users blamed the battery of the phone for this.

By SCMP News In a tweet posted on Twitter, it is shown that a couple is going on the road, in which one has a bag on his side, and suddenly the same bag catches fire. That person quickly removes the bag that is on fire, but still he comes under the grip of a little fire. A light burn mark is also visible on his hand in the video.

According to the person, the phone was from Samsung which he bought in 2016, and never changed the phone’s battery. According to him, when the phone caught fire, the phone was not charging. A burnt phone is also being shown at the end of the video. But the phone shown in the video is not confirmed that it was from the Samsung company. On Twitter, many users have tweeted a reaction on it, according to a user, the phone’s battery is full, due to which it has caught fire. At the same time, many users have feared that its back panel may not have closed well due to which it may have caught fire due to contact with other object kept in the bag.

According to another user named Jackie Lan (@ jackielan2000), the phone was 5 years old due to which the phone may have caught fire due to battery failure. According to the user, the battery of his ZTE BA910 phone swelled after 2 years which he bought in 2017.




.



Source link

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments